The 6th Annual Hope for Haiti 5K/10K is July 11th!
The 6th Annual Hope for Haiti 5K/10K will be Saturday, July 11th at Frontier Park in St. Charles, MO. All proceeds from the run go towards the George Shinn Foundation medical clinic on the House of Hope grounds. More information can be found here. Sign up today!
The following needs are ongoing:
For Hygiene Kits :
- Small toothpaste
To supply our ministries to tent cities and the community:
- 16 oz. jars of Peanut Butter
- Large Pink Erasers
- Hand-held Pencil Sharpeners
- Red/Blue Pens
Please consider a one-time donation:
- Playground wall ($8,900) We have received $1,150!
- Electrical supplies for the clinic ($4,800) We have received $1,000!
- New property ($41,000) No interest loan from a friend of AHBZ, from their retirement account.
Additional monthly support needed:
- Armed security 24/7 ($1,200 per month)