The 5th Annual Hope for Haiti 5K/10K was a success!
The 5th Annual Hope for Haiti 5K/10K was Saturday, July 12th. We had a great turnout, with almost 300 registered runners and walkers. All proceeds from the run go towards the George Shinn Foundation medical clinic on the House of Hope grounds. More information can be found here. Join us next year for another great event!
The following needs are on-going:
For Hygiene Kits :
- Hotel size: shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, toothpaste
- Quart zipper bags
To supply our ministries to tent cities and the community:
- 16 oz. jars of Peanut Butter
- Pomade (Ethnic Hair Products)
- Sanitary Pads and Panty Liners
- Disposable diapers (sizes 1, 2 and toddler 3)
- Small hand sanitizer
- Propane refrigerators
(Electricity in Haiti is very unreliable.)
- Small bed extended cab pickup truck
- School Bus (30 children/20 adults)
Note: For tax purposes, vehicles donated to AHBZ may be valued at their resale price since they will be used for transportation and not resold.