Patti's School is Open!
After a two-year recess, Patti's School is reopening in September. Teachers have been hired, and the classrooms have been prepared. Our goal is to provide children with a positive learning environment, encouragement and lots of love to address the mission of the House of Hope.
The 6th Annual Hope for Haiti 5K/10K was a great success!
The 6th Annual Hope for Haiti 5K/10K was held on Saturday, July 11th at Frontier Park in St. Charles, MO. In spite of a flooded Missouri River and a shortened 10K course, almost 300 runners came out to raise funds for the medical clinic. Thank you to all of our runners, sponsers and volunteers! Race results and photos can be found here.
The following needs are ongoing:
For Hygiene Kits :
- Small toothpaste
To supply our ministries to tent cities and the community:
- 16 oz. jars of Peanut Butter
- Large Pink Erasers
- Hand-held Pencil Sharpeners
- Red/Blue Pens
Please consider a one-time donation:
- Playground wall ($8,900) We have received $1,150, need $7,750.
- Electrical supplies for the clinic ($4,800) We have received $1,000, need $3,800.
- New property ($41,000) No interest loan from a friend of AHBZ, from their retirement account.
- Patti’s School Teacher Salary 2015-2016 ($2300) received $1000, need $1300.
Additional monthly support needed:
- Armed security 24/7 ($1,200 per month)